A bit late this month, but here we are! Topics include:
- Looking back on Bioshock
- Why there are so many “remasters” of last-gen games.
- Our thoughts on Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite.
- The problems with Bioshock Infinite, muddled message.
- Rapture VS Columbia.
- What we’d like to see in a new Bioshock game – our “Moontopia” pitch.
- BTW the Bioshock-related word we couldn’t think of was “objectivism”.
- Movie budgets
- Why are they so high? Who are greenlighting these dumb concepts?
- Type of cheaper movies they could be making.
- Spreading out risk by taking more risks.
- More complaints about Marvel movies drifing too far from reality.
- Video card specs and prices
- Prices are high for the best stuff – is it worth it?
- Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 requires DirectX12 – why?
- Consoles vs PC.
- Why are PC’s lasting longer these days between upgrades.
- Ben talks about his ancient keyboards.