In this episode we discuss:
- The “Nintendowashing” of videogame history.
- Have the accomplishments of the Sega Genesis and PlayStation 1 been forgotten?
- Why are online pundits such Nintendo fanboys?
- What are some forgotten – yet important – games?
- A lot of Sega Genesis discussion!
- Fallout 76 – our thoughts on the beta and controversy.
- Why is the user interface on PC games so bad?
- We all decide to Take The Bioshock Challenge – we’re all going to play through it again and report how it holds up in the next podcast.
- The flawed logic of the Red Dead Justice System.
- Ryan Gosling’s bone structure in Blade Runner 2049.