This is the 2018 model of the Xbox One Controller Monitor. Contact email@example.com for ordering information. Feature list, pricing and support files below.
This is an overview, for the full list download the Documentation PDF.
- Controller recording
- Perform actions once and store them to SD card or dump over UART.
- Save files as raw binary data or human readable CSV files – one row per sample.
- CSV files have a “Flag” column with automatically generated text notes such as “Left trigger” so you can easily spot events in the sea of data.
- Automatic file numbering for multiple takes.
- Sampling rates up to 500Hz.
- Controller playback
- Circuitry allows this new monitor to press buttons and move sticks itself!
- Select files to playback from SD card or run CSV files you create from scratch!
- Record CSV files, edit them and precisely playback over controller.
- CSV files can contain triggers for high speed camera control.
- During playback light sensor data can be recorded and appended to the data for further analysis.
- Controller can also be set to perform automatic tests and repeated functions (no humans required)
- LED frame/timer display
- A nice big chunky display you can get footage of!
- Displays time left when recording or current frame # of playback.
- Displays in hex or decimal.
- Compare footage of display frames during playback with your CSV files for precise analysis.
- Non-matrixed LED segments = zero flicker making them readable at any camera frame rate.
- Variable brightness control
- Use dial on back to dim or brighten the indicator lights.
- Useful for getting them to show up on light-hungry high speed cameras.
- Other assorted things
- Robust serial port command library allowing complete automation using your own external programs / links to development PC.
- Expansion port on rear of unit gives access to all important I/O. Hook up scopes, cameras, etc.
- Two general-purpose I/O, 4 user indicator lights, 1 user button, front mounted Reset button.
- Screw terminal external high speed camera control connections (out to camera, in from camera, ground)
- Detachable, modular cabling.
- XB1 Controller Monitor 2018 model – $950. Includes connector cable, monitor stand, universal wall wart power supply and 1 light sensor.
- XB1 Modified Controller – $450. A 2013 original model XB1 controller modified internally to bring all signals out to a connector.
- This item is listed separately because if you already have a controller monitor (from 2013 onward) your old controller is forward compatible with the new monitor.
- If you don’t have an existing controller or just need a complete new kit the price is $1400.
- Eight sensor LCD monitor mount light bar – COMING SOON. (estimated price $250)
- Controller monitors are built to order and have a lead time of approximately 1-2 weeks.
- All prices are in USD and do not include shipping (depends on destination) State and country of origin is Wisconsin, USA.
- Paypal / company checks accepted.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get started with your order!
Support and Documentation
Documentation in PDF format:
Source code, support libraries and documentation:
Useful external links:
Teensy 3.6 – https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/
Teensy Arduino add-on – https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/teensyduino.html
Arduino – https://www.arduino.cc/