Finally got them priced and listed on the site! They are based on the wired Hori Mini Pad.
We’re back again! Topic today include:
- The price of videogames and DLC, Season Passes and add-on content
- We use a calculator to see how inflation might somehow be involved – shocking!
- Cost of games has barely risen while development costs have skyrocketed.
- Historical comparison of game prices.
- How inflation is “hidden” in games, compared to how it’s hidden in food and other items.
- Deadpool’s success and the sure-to-come New Wave of R-Rated Films
- What will Hollywood’s knee-jerk reaction be?
- Why theaters should charge people for bringing babies to movies
- How airlines should arrange passengers on an airplane
- PG-13 strip clubs scenes in movies
- Anyone old enough to care about Die Hard, Terminator, etc IS OLD ENOUGH TO SEE AN R-RATED MOVIE!
- What if Pixar made an R-rated movie? (for some reason)
- Current state of the Battlefield franchise and what should change
- How to use tanks in Battlefield.
- Our hatred of snipers in videogames!
- Titanfall’s mech balance vs Battlefield’s armor
- Getting very tired of fake “modern warfare” scenarios that no longer make any sense.
- Would WW1 make a fun game?
If you’re anywhere near the Milwaukee, WI area and any bit interested in gaming then you owe it to yourself and family to attend the 2012 Midwest Gaming Classic!
We’ll be doing 2 panels – Ben Heck Zombie Advenure on Saturday at noon, and Spooky Pinball Homebrew discussion Sunday at noon.
See you all then!
It’s that time of year again! Time to listen to me ramble on about what I think will happen in the gaming industry. For this installment I mostly concentrate on new consoles since I feel this generation is already getting old, well the 360 and Wii at least. Other topics covered are the death of music games without a country savior, 3D games and the Microsoft Natal.