Lots of 4’s in today’s date!
The first prototype AMH has been on location for 2 weeks now. It’s had a few wear & tear issues (same game that went to Expo, Ball Crawl and Christmas Party) but overall quite solid.
I have what should be the final production board in my prototype programming game at my shop.
Current debug state:
- Defeating the 3rd or 9th Minion gets you Minion Multiball, which can stack with Hellavator Multiball or Ghost Photo Hunt. Making sure stacking works right.
- Extremely unlikely, but possible, that you can start a Minion MB while Hellavator MB is still loading balls. Making sure correct # of balls are added.
- Making sure modes active when you go into Minion MB work correctly when it ends.
- Found possible bug with Minion Mode enable after defeating Theater Ghost.
- Setting Multiball states to bitwise operations
- Game won’t start without 4 balls in trough. BUT, still making sure Mulitball Modes (especially ones that stack) only try to kick out what balls are actually available. Because you never know!
- Found glitch where collecting an Extra Ball during a mode prevents Door from being re-opened.
- Improved timing for Ghost Prisoner and Captured team member callouts in Prison Mode.