No Jones this time, so Parker and I discuss engineering topics:
- Why use a Streaming Box with a Smart TV? Isn’t that redundant? Also Ben & Parker discuss Windows 10 Calculator.
- Cars have too many electronics! (unless they’re Jeeps)
- ESP8266 modules.
- The challenges of making an Alexa controlled beer fetching robot.
- Projects we’d like to do if we had the time.
- Parker’s FPGA Gameboy VGA adapter
- Parker’s Internet of Things Air Compressor
- Ben’s Accessibility Controller for PS4
- Ben’s Portable Raspberry Pi Kit
- 3D printers – techniques and what models we use.
We discuss the Amazon Alexa a lot in this episode, so if you have one and are listening with speakers, probably should mute it 🙂