Remember us? We’re back with a new double-length Holiday Special episode!
- Games we’ve been playing since the last podcast (a year and a half ago!)
- Fallout 4 extensive discussion.
- The length of movies these days, and how to get them approved for China.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and what kind of conversations the Emperor would have with his Death Star Insurance Agent.
- Why people embrace in-continuity sequels (Star Wars, Creed, Jurassic World, Fury Road) but reject remakes / reboots. Plus discussion on the controversial Ghostbusters remake.
- How the movie industry may be heading for a crash.
- The current state of Nintendo, what we think the upcoming NX console will be, and what we’d rather they make instead.