I’m getting over a cold, so please excuse my weak voice and any coughing I couldn’t quite edit out.
Juicy topics includes:
- The Nintendo Switch Reveal
- Our thoughts on the reveal trailer.
- Do 6 star hotels exist?
- We try to remember the name of the Wisconsin city “Kenosha”
- Who is this product for? xWill 3rd parties support it?
- What the system needs to do in order to have a chance.
- Microsoft Surface Products and new Apple Macbooks
- MS is going for the markets Apple has traditionally held.
- Why Microsoft should concentrate on enterprise customers.
- Could a Surface Phone ever exist?
- Is Apple screwing their most loyal customers? Do they even care?
- How do you pronounce “Wacom”?
- Bethesda’s new Game Review policy
- They are no longer giving out advance review copies.
- Only available to critics one day before launch.
- Why are they doing this? We discuss reaons beyond knee-jerk reactions.
- Ben finally sees the Ghostbuster remake!
- (Trigger warning: I kind of liked it)
- Jones discusses how it compares to Paul Feig’s previous movies (which I have not seen)
- How the original Ghostbusters painted itself into a corner in such a way that made sequels difficult and remakes easier.
- Jones has noticed Tom Cruise has had a lot of recent movies with strong female leads.
- How other recent movies have given women strong roles without just doing a “gender swap”.
- Then Jones and I go completely off topic and discuss Bram Stoker’s Dracula and The Rocketeer.