We’re back! In this thrilling episode we discuss:
1) The 3D movie tax. Now that every movie is going 3D, every movie ticket automatically becomes $2.50 more expensive. Lame!
2) The Apple iPad. What and who is this for?
3) Actors who haven’t lived up to their potential AKA Come on Dwayne Johnson, pick up a machine gun already!
Listen to Benheck.com Podcast Episode 68
Hey we’re back on a sort-of-regular schedule again! (Must be all the fiber)
In this episode we discuss:
- The ever-fabled Christmas podcast intro.
- The current 3D rage in movies. Does it add to the experience, will it last and why don’t you get a discount for re-using your glasses?
- Retail copies of games including DLC codes as a “bonus” for people that buy it new. Will this curb used game sales, or is it a slippery slope of death towards “crippling” used games?
- Online gaming in PC’s versus consoles. This stems from the changes found in the PC version of Modern Warfare 2. What things do PC gamers cling too, and what console-like features might they actually appreciate?
We actually rambled on for quite a while in this podcast and completely forgot to talk about the new Xbox Live update which Jones has had for a while. If possible we will try and get the next podcast done before that actually comes out so we’ll still appear timely.
Listen to Benheck.com Podcast Episode 64