I love coming up with solutions for not-terribly-obvious problems, such as how it’s really difficult to put Saran wrap around a half-eaten can of Spam.
So after several attempts to get the fit “just right” I have created the Spam-Saver Lid, which you can download and 3D print from Thingiverse! Happy printing and good eats!
Hipster Ben is ready for Maker Faire!
Thanks to my sponsor Element14.com, I will be attending Maker Faire 2012 and doing a few panels and presentations. More information to come, check show schedules.
See you all then! Makerbots!
Hello internet, Ben here with another plug for the Midwest Gaming Classic. (MGC)
If you like videogames, and you live even remotely close to Milwaukee, WI (home of all the best beers) you owe it to yourself to visit the 2010 Midwest Gaming Classic! It’s become quite a large event, rivaling the size of game conventions you’d find elsewhere (well, maybe not Dragon*Con).
Best of all, at least in the context of this website, you can visit the Benheck.com Experience room of MGC to meet me, podcast co-host Jason “Jones” Jones, and many of our forum members. Highlights include:
- On-spot mods and repairs of whatever you bring in.
- 3D printing demonstration, thanks to Chris Kraft.
- Separate panel by myself discussing pinball and probably lots of off-topic BS.
- Hands-on demonstrations of forum member’s projects
- BILL PAXTON PINBALL. Free to play, with high-score save and 4 player competition mode!
So if you haven’t already, check out their site here! We’ll see you there!