Click image for super-sized, suitable for framing version.
A few months ago I announced that I would be building a few more Xbox 360 portables, and well, here’s one now! While it looks similar to the previous model it’s once again a from-scratch redesign and has the following features:
- Built-in Ethernet port, finally.
- Built-in WiFi adapter, as usual.
- Digital pushbutton volume control rather than a clunky knob. I used a different audio amp as well, and it sounds a lot better.
- Flush-mount DVD door and side panels (such as the memory card slots)
- IR sensor for the remote control.
- Two user USB ports.
- More air holes!
- Jasper motherboard.
For more pictures, info and a demo video, click below. Both of these new units are spoken for (commission) but later this summer, after I take a break, I will probably be taking on new work so stay tuned!