Now we’re really testing out the game! This is the first production game so some of the mechs behave differently from both my prototype game and the one on location.
- Increase scoop flasher warning time. The new right scoop is FAST so players need more warning to catch it. This was a Steve Ritchie suggestion BTW.
- Slings are far too strong. They make the ball far too wild and cause outline drains. I will reduce their power in code before our seminar at noon.
- AV kernel needs a heartbeat watchdog, it did lock up a few times.
- Extended sneeze guard behind ghost. There’s a barrier to keep the ball from getting trapped behind door, but we forgot to add it on this brand new game. It should also extend to the right a bit so balls can’t get trapped behind ghost.
- Adjust timer so ball search occurs sooner.
- Adjust timing on ball drain solenoids.
- Look into why PWM for the hold coils works on my prototype game but not production one.
- Make sure Chuck gets the good, self cleaning leaf switches.