In this episode we discuss:
- Bird Box – the new Netflix Phenomenon!
- According to Netflix, ten trillion people watched it. Is this the end of theaters?
- Things we don’t like about Netflix.
- Jones comes up with a great name for the non-PG-13 disney streaming service that should exist.
- Parker pitches us his “amazing” Amazon “movie night box” deal – Ben and Jones give it the Shark Tank treatment.
- Activision and Bungie divorced!
- What will become of the child Destiny? AKA Destiny’s Child?
- We defend mobile games!
- How Ben really feels about online gaming pundits.
- Gaming pundits don’t realize how much people love gambling.
- Ben’s thoughts on Battlefield V.
- Our appreciation of games that aren’t *too* lengthy to complete.